Re: [cdt-dev] Core Build for 9.2

On 2016-11-01, 5:28 PM, "cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Martin
Weber" <cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of
fifteenknots505@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Am Dienstag, 1. November 2016, 20:49:38 schrieb Doug Schaefer:
>> Hey gang, with 9.2 only a few weeks away, I¹m quickly realizing I won¹t
>>get
>> both CMake and Qt plug-ins in shape for then. My priority is Qt so I¹ll
>> focus on that and see if I can get it ready. Anything else new like will
>
>Focus on QT support.
>After you favorited the 'CMake Editor' in the marketplace a while ago, I
>took
>over maintenance and resolved some of its issues. And I am still
>maintaining
>cmake4eclipse which can build projects.

OK. I will be adding CMake with the new Core Build in Oxygen. I consider
the existing build system deprecated and a candidate for removal in an
upcoming release just like we did with CDI. Once I have everything in
place for Oxygen, I highly recommend people start working with those
things, and why I wouldn¹t mind help on those things now.

Doug.