Re: [cdt-dev] missing org.eclipse.cdt.debug.mi.core in Neon?

> On 25 May 2016, at 14:09, Jonah Graham <jonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> In the case of GNU ARM ... I think the best solution is to clean up the code as was done in Bug 488909, but maintain the original API too.

I confirm that Jonah changes are functional on Mars 2. I'll test it on Neon RC3 as soon as available.

the new beta version of GNU ARM plug-ins, with the version updated to 3.1.1, is available from

	http://gnuarmeclipse.sourceforge.net/updates-test

> I hope I have done enough to satisfy everyone ...

many thanks, Jonah, your help is highly appreciated.

regards,

Liviu

Back to the top