Re: [cdt-dev] name resolution and index bindings

Hi Nathan,

Sorry for dropping the ball on this. Commit http://git.eclipse.org/c/cdt/org.eclipse.cdt.git/commit/?id=52c80c124ee2f4edccf292c472886d9cde8d6143 modified include organizer so that it should not depend on promiscuous binding resolution. The only requirement it has is that the ProblemBindings created because of disabled promiscuous resolution would contain the bindings that would be produced by the promiscuous resolution as the only candidates. We may even introduce a new problem type - BINDING_MISSING_INCLUDE.

I currently don't have much time to spend on this and will appreciate if you can give it a try.

-sergey