[cdt-dev] M7/RC0 fast approaching

Hey gang,

Just a reminder that M7/RC0 for 8.7/Mars is fast approaching. This is feature freeze. All new features should be in place by then. Our candidate build date is Monday, May 4, with a final build date of that Wednesday. After that we start the ramp down with RC1 two weeks later and then RC2, RC3 and finally RC4 each week after. The final build is set for Friday June 12 with the release on June 24.

Let us know if there will be any issues with the schedule.
Doug.

Back to the top