Re: [cdt-dev] Upcoming release dates (was CDT8.4 + 8.5 - all debug buttons become disabled)

On 04 Dec 2014, at 12:49, Derek Morris <dmsubs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I have received a log file from a user who is experiencing this problem.
>
> There are no StackOverflow (or similar) exceptions being reported by command handlers.

although this is somehow in line with my expectations, it is more like a bad news, first because we're back in square one with no clue where to start, and second because this also means we have two different problems to tackle. :-(

any suggestion how to move forward?

as of now, upgrading embedded development tools to Luna is not yet possible, which, to me at least, is a major problem...

regards,

Liviu

Back to the top