Re: [cdt-dev] CDT Summit Agenda

I think we should assign presentation to a schedule now, what is the
point trying to assign them with 30 ppl crowd? We can put
presentations which require discussion is a separate bucket - and make
it flexible, but we cannot have all schedule flexible - it is very
inconvenient for people who is attending teleconference for example.