Re: [cdt-dev] how to build plugin product for installing it via install new software interface?

You probably want to look into how to create an Eclipse update site.
You might want to ask your questions in one of the Eclipse community forums/newgroups: http://www.eclipse.org/forums/

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG Communications Protocols and Tools
Mailing Address: IBM Corp., Coldstream Research Campus, 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Inactive hide details for 欣 赵 ---03/03/2010 09:51:51 AM---hi all,I developped a plugin and I want to publish it, for instal欣 赵 ---03/03/2010 09:51:51 AM---hi all,I developped a plugin and I want to publish it, for installing it via interface "install new

欣 赵 <josieenfrance@xxxxxxxxxxx>

<cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

03/03/2010 09:51 AM

[cdt-dev] how to build plugin product for installing it via install new software interface?

Sent by:

cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

hi all,
I developped a plugin and I want to publish it, for installing it via interface "install new software", how can do that? thanks a lot for the help!

Flo

Hotmail : une messagerie fiable avec la protection anti-spam performante de Microsoft Inscrivez-vous_______________________________________________
cdt-dev mailing list
cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx