RE: [cdt-dev] Photran's Outline view broken with CDT HEAD (CDT 4?)

Hi Jeff,

the outline view waits for the initial reconciler to run and it requires
an ElementChangedEvent when it is done to populate the view.
See CContentOutlinerProvider$ElementChangedListener#elementChanged().
The event should usually be issued from the
ReconcileWorkingCopyOperation.

HTH,
Toni
--