[cbi-dev] Job stuck on jenkins without attributed runner

Hi

Our jobs seems to be stuck without been able to really get a runner since a few days (there were no error mail so I didn't notice earlier)

https://ci.eclipse.org/gemoc/job/gemoc-studio-integration/job/master/

Are we the only project with the issue ?
Is there something changed on the infrastructure so that we need to change the jenkins file ? The only suspicious message ([WARNING] label option is deprecated. To use a static pod template, use the 'inheritFrom' option.) was already present in the previous build that successfully run

best regards
Didier

Didier Vojtisek
SED Rennes - DiverSE Team - LogicA Team