Re: [cbi-dev] Job seems to be in pending for over an hour and no other jobs are running on ci.eclipse.org/jakartaee-tck

Thanks, Jonah. I'll raise awareness internally, to see what's going on.

Denis

On 2022-11-09 21:34, Jonah Graham wrote:
Hi Denis,

From my perspective things are looking a little unusual, not sure exactly why. Is the cluster overloaded?

For example this build took 1h30 to provision a pod, and like Scott's messages, it looks like some failure/retry is happening because it looks like lots of different pods are being created (notice in the log I linked to that each "Created Pod" line is different). It's not just CDT, as LSP4J had a ~20 minute delay with 6 new "Created Pod" lines too.

HTH,
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham