Re: [cbi-dev] Job seems to be in pending for over an hour and no other jobs are running on ci.eclipse.org/jakartaee-tck

Hi

This might be 'my fault'. I managed to do the wrong 'Push' as a result of which 150 Gerrit jobs were queued for OCL. It took me some time to notice and even longer to kill them all, clicking on the red cross one at a time. There seems to be no multi-select.

Regards

Ed Willink