[cbi-dev] How to sign a Eclipse plugin using CBI

Hello Guys

I need to sign my plugins and win exe file. I tried using the CBI Maven plugins with Tycho build. It's failing to connect  "build.eclipse.org"
"org.apache.http.conn.ConnectTimeoutException: Connect to build.eclipse.org:31338 [build.eclipse.org/198.41.30.203] failed: connect timed out"
I have used this url from here <signerUrl>http://build.eclipse.org:31338/sign</signerUrl>

Do I need to run my own server? Or Can I use the existing eclipse server?
I tried to use my own server locally. I followed the steps from here
Unfortunately, I couldn't find the "jar-signing-service-test.jar".(the download link is not working)

Are there any sample applications or any help documents are available?

--

Regards & Thanks

Lakshminarayana Nekkanti

|Email:narayana.nekkanti@xxxxxxxxx | | Mobile: +919885678924  |