Re: [cbi-dev] Slight instability with download.eclipse.org and repo.eclipse.org

> On 24 Feb 2021, at 20:07, Jonah Graham <jonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Hi folks,
>
> ... a slight instability on accessing download and repo from my various Jenkins instances. This seems like a new problem.

I also faced install problems while testing Embedded CDT, Eclipse was not able to get all plug-ins from the direct download url, without mirrors, and I had to get the archive locally and install from it.

I did not investigate further, but the server was either non responsive, or extremely slow.

Regards,

Liviu

Back to the top