Re: [cbi-dev] Publish to Maven Central

On Wed, Feb 10, 2021 at 1:53 PM Dirk Fauth <dirk.fauth@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
So if you are asking what could be improved or added to Tycho to make this better, I would suggest to have a way to configure if an artifact should be skipped for deployment e.g. via build.properties.

That's a good idea. I would actual expect that most properties in build.properties could be injected during pom file generation in pom-less mode. So this could be a deploy.skip. Please file a ticket about it.

And somehow the dependencies could be added without an additional pom.xml file. But that is probably not possible as the GAV for the dependencies are not available anywhere, since the dependencies are resolved via p2.

The Maven Coordinates of dependencies are usually kept in p2 metadata, you can see them by yourself looking at any Tycho-generated artifacts.xml or content.xml. So generating a set of GAV from one resolution result seems doable.

Back to the top