Re: [cbi-dev] Jenkins and GitLab
  • From: Dennis Hendriks <dh_tue@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2020 18:13:58 +0000
  • Accept-language: nl-NL, en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=none; dmarc=none; dkim=none; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=AxZrgojddrIAacfUnvqI95rBQBiw9KzPbTupUMy9P7E=; b=H8gZ4rS9ffaedT8t6hWPAEZIp8UeXFTBBBc/adFpguSBlF0WtWI0CIIGpgWl/Tq6TPPkLVQ97IIMwJX2qShRtumcly+CNFRYWtOKY7X4yAS4V98lrZmIbOhJUc/ww7RncNU7ycO/Jp6n13KmiFZoq8c7NiTkws3nOqBXDrrVF++aKPAOIjnOhdYJ22OipLekACl23w3Aqw4uuXZzXEujhwCjrPxk9QjaUnGEHGqSyvBYp/cm45fYnaZrikWXPlpiC1RnyXGt2m2CyvWhCAF9SUWndvquNiaozO3jntrayw28uKkzW0/2nSriL+3k8DIqSNEg4PlCrysmNOEJbVvlbw==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=jD6gibHk6n4Xd9AAmvi9rVV7nzKkq7KPTDtQL7vHJMJboKCFdmaj1D1VKgsfpaUFZz5sOfPXE16MOmHvPzG8q5akpv8VcF1aVwmj2GBQNLOwP2PgbNpHDs4ZjFf6uqiiSbIJTriOpsbVSOKtnbrWZBZCV7lVtUXyQtNC4RAoxwaz/1i+ZhuzHEXftn12aCAt1c8Wk/gQRAVvbzuW7CieNZkWoKuw0HabUwctIiqXRnfZ4IqDjjv0LLDK6RqFnyXmlSooN407wT+ZaL4pd7DKCSocpvbl4P8b9RjlUaq/FSlumZbvB6SzTEI8PN/I5kA7SZCUQr8KuRTO6ovK0E8Zdw==

Hi Fred,

Thanks for adding the webhook to automatically trigger builds on Jenkins. It works.

I look forward to your ideas for reporting back to GitLab.

Dennis