Re: [cbi-dev] [cross-project-issues-dev] Building SimRel with Tycho for 2021-03

Hi

Good: The fewer files should avoid the bidirectional references that break for non-trivial edits with 'Notepad'. No more newline anomalies.

The default id's for repositories seem unnecessarily verbose involving a version that is guaranteed to go stale very quickly. I suggest that something more like org.eclipse.project.simrel-2021-03 would make a better default that is changed to satisfy the touch rule.

    Regards

        Ed Willink