[cbi-dev] Is there an equally good equivalent to Jenkins/GitHub pipelines for Gerrit?

Hi all,

I start to like the Jenkins pipeline/Jenkinsfile/GitHub integration a lot (as long as I don't have to deal with Kubernetes pod definition :P).
I'm wondering if a similar level of integration can be achieved with Gerrit? Ie can we have Gerrit pipelines that detect reviews and show them on a separate tab in the same job?

Thanks in advance,
--
Mickael Istria