Re: [cbi-dev] Trigger Jenkins Job when something changes

Is it triggered also for commits not related to Gerrit?

Il giorno lun 8 giu 2020 alle ore 13:46 Frederic Gurr <frederic.gurr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> ha scritto:
Hi,

The Chess project is not hosted on GitHub, so a "GitHub hook trigger"
will not work. You can use the Gerrit Trigger to trigger a build for
every commit. See https://wiki.eclipse.org/Jenkins#Gerrit_Trigger_Plugin

Regards,

Fred

On 08.06.20 09:17, Alberto Debiasi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In the context of the CHESS project
> (https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/polarsys.chess), I created a job
> in Jenkins that builds a list of Eclipse plugins in the branch "devel"
> (https://ci.eclipse.org/chess/job/CHESS-devel).
>
> The job works, but I'm not able to trigger it every time the branch changes.
> In the trigger section I enabled "GitHub hook trigger for GITScm
> polling" but it doesn't make any difference.
>
> Thanks for any help,
> Alberto
>
> --
> Alberto
>
> /FBK vi invita a leggere il suo Piano di rientro
> <https://trasparenza.fbk.eu/COVID-19-comunicazioni-del-Datore-di-Lavoro-raccomandazioni-e-altro/Piano-di-rientro-FBK/Piano-di-rientro-FBK> |
> FBK invites you to read its Premises Reopening Plan
> <https://trasparenza.fbk.eu/COVID-19-comunicazioni-del-Datore-di-Lavoro-raccomandazioni-e-altro/Piano-di-rientro-FBK/English-version_FBK-Reopening-Plan>./
>
> --
> Le informazioni contenute nella presente comunicazione sono di
> natura privata e come tali sono da considerarsi riservate ed
> indirizzate esclusivamente ai destinatari indicati e per le finalità
> strettamente legate al relativo contenuto. Se avete ricevuto questo
> messaggio per errore, vi preghiamo di eliminarlo e di inviare una
> comunicazione all’indirizzo e-mail del mittente.
> --
> material. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and
> delete the material.

Frederic Gurr
Release Engineer | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH

Annastr. 46, D-64673 Zwingenberg
Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 92821
Managing Directors: Ralph Mueller, Mike Milinkovich, Gaël Blondelle