Re: [cbi-dev] Signing third-party content

Hi Dirk,

We won't sign 3rd parties libraries on behalf of them. You need to reach out to the respective developers and ask them to provide binaries with hardened runtime enabled and signed.

Cheers,

Mikaël Barbero
Team Lead - Release Engineering | Eclipse Foundation
🐦 @mikbarbero