Re: [cbi-dev] Starting sibling containers

Unfortunately, we don't support your use case with the resources we provide.

What you can do though is providing a machine (e.g. a VM from a cloud provider) and we can attach it to the Jenkins instance as an agent. You will be root on the machine so you will have the ability to start docker containers from there.

Note that you can also request a "virtual server" that any project is eligible to and use it as the "docker build agent". But I suspect that the sizing of the "virtual server" may be too low for your use case (see https://wiki.eclipse.org/CBI#What.27s_provided.3F)

Cheers,

Mikaël Barbero
Team Lead - Release Engineering | Eclipse Foundation
🐦 @mikbarbero