Re: [cbi-dev] Shared workspace

Ok, thanks. Another question, are the credentials set up on JIPP to allow deployment? My job is generating a 401 error.

Thanks,
Greg

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-deploy-plugin:2.7:deploy (default-deploy) on project remote-parent: Failed to deploy artifacts: Could not transfer artifact org.eclipse.remote:remote-parent:pom:3.0.1-20190625.172943-1 from/to repo.eclipse.org (https://repo.eclipse.org/content/repositories/ptp-snapshots): Failed to transfer file https://repo.eclipse.org/content/repositories/ptp-snapshots/org/eclipse/remote/remote-parent/3.0.1-SNAPSHOT/remote-parent-3.0.1-20190625.172943-1.pom with status code 401 -> [Help 1]