Re: [cbi-dev] Gerrit Trigger help needed

Hi Alexander,

Unfortuately, the Gerrit trigger plugin does not work on jenkins.eclipse.org (running CloudBees Core). Long story short, we can migrate your instance to another setup that will provide you with Jenkins instance where Gerrit will work.

Would that work for you? If that's the case, could you please open a ticket https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=Community&component=CI-Jenkins so we can track the move.

Thanks.

Mikaël Barbero
Team Lead - Release Engineering | Eclipse Foundation
📱 (+33) 642 028 039 | 🐦 @mikbarbero