Re: [cbi-dev] Jenkins - Running a custom container

Excellent,
Thanks Frederic

On Fri, Feb 8, 2019 at 12:30 PM Frederic Gurr <frederic.gurr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

The Keyple JIPP had two active executors on master, which it shouldn't
have had. This caused the provisioning of new nodes to fail, due to a
provisioning limit.
This issue has been fixed. Your build is running successfully now.

Regards,

Fred

On 08.02.19 10:35, Olivier Delcroix wrote:
> Hi CBI,
>
> Project: Keyple
>
> I've been trying to run a simple job on jenkins with kubernetes based on
> an example found here
> : https://wiki.eclipse.org/Jenkins#How_do_I_run_my_build_in_a_custom_container.3F
>
> Is there a configuration needed to connect to kubernetes? I couldn't
> find any on the wiki.eclipse.
>
> My job seems stuck forever. (one of my attempt last year was executed in
> 7days).
>
> Thanks for your help,
> Olivier
>
> logs shows :
>
> Started by user Missing name <https://jenkins.eclipse.org/keyple/user/odelcroi@xxxxxxxxx>
> Running in Durability level: MAX_SURVIVABILITY
> [Pipeline]
> podTemplate<https://jenkins.eclipse.org/keyple/job/test_kubernetes/1/console#>
> [Pipeline]
> {<https://jenkins.eclipse.org/keyple/job/test_kubernetes/1/console#>
> [Pipeline]
> node<https://jenkins.eclipse.org/keyple/job/test_kubernetes/1/console#>
> Still waiting to schedule task ‘Jenkins’ doesn’t have label ‘my-agent-pod’
>
>  ... (stuck)
>
> Here the pipeline I'm trying to execute :
>
> pipeline {
>   agent {
>     kubernetes {
>       label 'my-agent-pod'
>       yaml """
> apiVersion: v1
> kind: Pod
> spec:
>   containers:
>   - name: maven
>     image: maven:alpine
>     command:
>     - cat
>     tty: true
> """
>     }
>   }
>   stages {
>     stage('Run maven') {
>       steps {
>         container('maven') {
>           sh 'mvn -version'
>         }
>       }
>     }
>   }
> }

Frederic Gurr
Release Engineer | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH

Annastr. 46, D-64673 Zwingenberg
Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 92821
Managing Directors: Ralph Mueller, Mike Milinkovich, Chris Laroque