[cbi-dev] Make jenkins.eclipse.org job config publicly visible by default?

Hi,

Is there a way, with new Jenkins instances, to make the job configuration and builds publicly visible by default?
I think it would really help projects to learn from the other, and make it easier for projects to grow a community if non-committers are also allowed to see build results and configuration.
I didn't even found a way to configure it manually...
Do you want me to open a bug about it?

--
Mickael Istria