Re: [cbi-dev] signing up for new JIPP (CloudBees CJE on top of Red Hat’s OpenShift)

Thanks Nick for volunteering. I've added these JIPP to the list.

Cheers,

Le 25 mai 2018 à 15:15, Nick Boldt <nboldt@xxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

If you want a couple or three more volunteers to migrate, DTP is a tiny JIPP. TM (RSE + Terminal) is a slightly larger one. WebTools is a huge one.