Re: [cbi-dev] installing non-general-purpose tools on JIPP

Thanks Denis,

I added a line to https://wiki.eclipse.org/Jenkins#Tools_.28and_locations.29

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders Ltd.
www.kichwacoders.com

On 26 March 2018 at 18:35, Denis Roy <denis.roy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Jonah,

First: thanks for asking.

You can install tools in ~/biuldtools, for example. If you think they could be used for others, do feel free to install them to /shared/common, as it is writable by all (if I remember correctly).

Hope this helps,

Denis