[cbi-dev] Are TCP/IP ports shared between JIPP instances

Hi folks,

Are TCP/IP ports shared between JIPP instances? Do the machines run
independently in that way?

The CDT has some tests that we have had for a while that run on a
hard-coded port (9999). I want to ensure that I am not interfering
with other users of the JIPP, and that they are not interfering with
me.

On the CDT JIPP I make sure the jobs that run these tests cannot be
run in parallel. But if the ports are shared, then I can probably
rewrite the tests.

Thanks
Jonah

~~~