Re: [cbi-dev] keeping JIPP up to date

Hi,

On 09.03.2018 00:20, Jonah Graham wrote:
> Who should be keeping JIPPs up to date? Should I be doing that for
> CDT, or does Eclipse Webmaster handle this kind of update?

At the moment both. ;)
Projects that have admin rights on their JIPP can upgrade it on their
own. Webmaster will batch upgrade all JIPPs if there are _important_
security updates. As this is currently a manual task, we are in the
process of automating it.

In the future JIPP/Plugin upgrades will be handled automatically.

Regards,

Fred

--
Frederic Gurr