Re: [cbi-dev] Support for complex build pipelines?

Great, sounds good! Keep us informed.

Samuel

2018/03/07 6:19 "Denis Roy" <denis.roy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Hi again Samuel,

I should add that, although we currently provide the CBI resources listed below, we are working to provide options for member companies who need more: what is included in membership and what can be provided at extra cost.

We'll have more details soon.

Denis