Re: [cbi-dev] Success building an Eclipse plugin project on ci.eclipse.org with Jenkinsfile

Hi,

Thanks Mickael for investigating how Jenkinsfiles can be used for
building Eclipse plugins.

I've added a link to the aCute Jenkinsfile here:
https://wiki.eclipse.org/Jenkins#Jenkins_Pipeline_.28aka_configuration_in_code.29

The wiki section still needs some improvement...

Regards,

Fred