De : cbi-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cbi-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Jonah Graham
Envoyé : mercredi 2 août 2017 15:00
À : Common-build Developers discussion <cbi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Objet : Re: [cbi-dev] Pushing files to Eclipse download section

AFAIK the way to do it is "however you want" :-)

For example, in Eclipse  January I do a series of shell commands as a promotion step, see https://ci.eclipse.org/january/job/january-master/configure
And in CDT the build does it as part of the maven run:
http://git.eclipse.org/c/cdt/org.eclipse.cdt.git/tree/releng/org.eclipse.cdt.repo/pom.xml#n25

HTH,
Jonah

~~~