De : cbi-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cbi-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Woodard, David
Envoyé : mercredi 26 avril 2017 21:23
À : Common-build Developers discussion <cbi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Objet : Re: [cbi-dev] Nexus Mirror

Thanks for the reply. Yes, we also use incremental builds. This isn’t an issue for us as pushing -SNAPSHOT artifacts to Nexus is no problem. The issue we have run into before is when our release build fails. If we restart the release build, we encounter errors when trying to replace identical artifacts in the Nexus repo. To fix this, we have to contact the Eclipse Webmaster to remove the release artifacts, then start the build again.

Thanks,
--Dave