Re: [cbi-dev] Signing Mac App

On 03/04/2017 03:33 PM, Dirk Fauth wrote:
I really don't understand what is wrong. If I am doing things not correct or if there some other issue. It would be great if you could give me a hint.

From a quick peek, I think the issue is that first you need to separate the "materialize-products" goal and the "archive-products" goal so that signing is done in between those two steps. And then, you can get signing done in between those two by assigning the "archive-products" goal to be done in the "pre-integration-test" phase.

For an example, see the Eclipse SDK pom starting at about line 50 [1]

I hope that helps. Let us know, either way. Perhaps some wiki docs should be improved? (I have not checked if this is documented, or not.)

[1] https://git.eclipse.org/c/platform/eclipse.platform.releng.aggregator.git/tree/eclipse.platform.releng.tychoeclipsebuilder/sdk/pom.xml#n50

Back to the top