Re: [cbi-dev] Error reports for CBI in AERI

Hi David,

>> I could also set up weekly or biweekly digest emails, but I am not
>> sure if cbi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx would be the right recipient list.
>
> If biweekly means once every two weeks, I do think that would be
> good and not too disruptive to the list.

Yes, it does mean "every two weeks". I'll set up a report then.

> Is there an article or "how to" link about "how committers can use
> AERI", or is it mostly "learn as you go"?

There is some documentation at [1]. For the basic functionality that
every committer needs, "learn as you go" should work fine for anyone
familiar with Bugzilla or similar tools, however.

If you navigate to an "Unhandled" problem from the dashboard [2], you
can either change the triaging state directly on AERI's problem detail
page [3] or create a bug report in Bugzilla (from the Triaging State
panel's menu). In the latter case, status and resolution are synced
automatically.

That should be enough to get you started, but if you find something
confusing please ask (either using the chat widget or by emailing me
directly).

Best wishes,

Andreas

[1] <https://www.ctrlflow.com/automated-error-reporting/docs/>