Re: [cbi-dev] Error reports for CBI in AERI

Thanks, some comments questions are in-line.

On 12/14/2016 03:41 AM, Andreas Sewe wrote:
Hi CBI developers,

I've just encountered to errors with the Aggregator Model Editor (a NPE
and a ConcurrentModificationException) and sent reports using AERI. I
then realized that CBI didn't exist as a project in AERI yet, so I took
the liberty to create one with some basic charts and a handy query that
shows all unhandled problems [1].

I hope you find this useful.

I do. Thanks.

I could also set up weekly or biweekly digest emails, but I am not sure
if cbi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx would be the right recipient list.

If biweekly means once every two weeks, I do think that would be good and not too disruptive to the list.

Is there an article or "how to" link about "how committers can use AERI", or is it mostly "learn as you go"?

Thanks again,

Best wishes,

Andreas

[1]