Re: [cbi-dev] Failed to load p2 metadata repository from location

Hi Saleem

The download host is working from here at the moment. Perhaps it was a
transient error or perhaps a firewall/proxy issue on your side.

Can you open http://download.eclipse.org/tools/orbit/I-builds/I20161118141606/repository
in your browser?

Jonah

~~~