[cbi-dev] Formal description of Hudson slaves

Hi all,

I'd like to troubleshoot a test failing on some slaves, which is caused by something missing in the slave config. I don't know yet what's missing and I'd like to investigate that. Is there a formal and reusable description of a slave in some provisioning file (ansible, Dockerfile, , puppet...) I could fetch and try locally to see what's missing?

If not, can we make it a new goal of the CBI project to expose as much as possible of build infrastructure in such files?

Thanks in advance,

--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer for Red Hat Developers

Back to the top