Re: [cbi-dev] NodeJS + npm

Hi Sven,

You might want to look into the frontend-maven-plugin [0]. It allows you to use your existing Maven tools to build out npm builds. We use it in several projects to great success. If you need an example this is a pretty good one [1].

Hope this helps,
Thanh

[0] https://github.com/eirslett/frontend-maven-plugin
[1] https://github.com/opendaylight/dlux/tree/master/dlux-web