Re: [cbi-dev] p2 repo analyzers to fail if some rules are violated

On 10/17/2016 09:50 PM, David Williams wrote:
And, FYI, you (and others) may want to (re-) read
https://wiki.eclipse.org/CBI/p2repoAnalyzers/Repo_Reports
I updated and combined some documents so it will make make a little more sense, and gives a little better orientation to the project. But it does not go into detail nor answer your original question
Thanks David.
I made a small pass of reorganization of that page to hopefully make it easier for newcomers to navigate in the content and to get easily answers to the main question "how could I run those reports?".
I also linked it from https://wiki.eclipse.org/CBI (which I also updated a bit by the way).

I believe that despite not being very elegant (requiring 50 lines of pom.xml) one of the goals of the p2 checks is actually complete: projects using CBI (Tycho) can easily get reports for their builds. I hope the documentation will suffice to start getting some adoption. Or maybe we should announce it to the cross-project-issues-dev mailing-list as well?
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer for Red Hat Developers

Back to the top