Re: [cbi-dev] get sonar builds running

Hi,

On 10/06/2016 04:45 PM, Christian Pontesegger wrote:
* some of my tests need UI so I am running other Hudson jobs with XVNC enabled. As it gets shut down before sonar runs, I guess this will be my next problem once I fixed the upper one. Without tests I would loose coverage results.
A solution is to not run tests in the Sonar step, but to run them as part of the regular build step (`mvn verify`) and just let the Sonar post-build action reuse reports (avoiding the "clean" step) is enough IIRC.

HTH,
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer for Red Hat Developers

Back to the top