Re: [cbi-dev] Signing a Eclipse.org build

Thanks Denis, its information is a little to dense for me to help.

I found http://git.eclipse.org/c/cbi/org.eclipse.cbi.git/plain/maven-plugins/README.md
but this seens to use older versions of the eclipse-jarsigner-plugin
plug-in. Is this description still valid?

Best regards, Lars