Re: [cbi-dev] Signing service configuration

Hi Dennis,

> Now we face a new problem in an android environment. [1]
> Android complains about duplicate classpath entries except of META-INF/MANIFEST.MF
> In our case this are now :
> 'META-INF/ECLIPSE_.RSA'
> 'META-INF/ECLIPSE_.SF'
>
> We already solved the same problem with about.html [2]  but can’t solve the new issue on our side.
> So my question is, would it possible to tell the signing webservice (using cbi maven signing plugin config) what file name it should use for
> .RSA and .SF files? I was thinking about similar approach as with about.html
>
> ECLIPSE_<bundle.id>_.RSA
> ECLIPSE_<bundle.id>_.SF

That naming scheme won't be possible, as the name of those files always
has to be 8 characters long.

That being said, the name is (if you use plain jarsigner, at least)
derived from the key's alias in the keystore. Maybe you are able to
configure the signing service to use a key with a different alias.

Hope that helps already. (If not, I'm sure there's someone more
knowledgeable on this list.)

Andreas

--
Codetrails GmbH