[cbi-dev] Signing CHE artifacts

Hi guys!
I have a question about signing Eclipse Che artifacts.
I've already tried to sign using web service

curl -o eclipse-che-4.0.0-RC11-signed.zip -F file=@eclipse-che-4.0.0-RC11.zip http://build.eclipse.org:31338/sign
But it seems that this service available only within your special network.

Then I've found the maven plugin but I'm not sure where to add it and how to make sure that it works. I mean Ive added the profile with plugin and perfrormed build with that plugin but I don't see any way how to make sure that Che artifacts are signed properly.

Any advice will be helpful! Thanks!

Back to the top