Re: [cbi-dev] Using signing webservice outside of eclipse

Hello Dennis,

I recently did my first release as an Eclipse/LocationTech project and I had to tackle this.  I have a special Hudson Job I invoke purely for signing purposes, along with some info in my pom.xml fully contained in a profile.  I Tell the job to archive the pom.xml and all jar's it generates.  After the job completes, I download a zip archive of these things.  Then I sign each file with gpg.  Then I create a jar of all these files together, a so-called "bundle" and then upload this to Sonatype.  See:

It's really not bad.  I'm even able to partially make use of Maven's convenient "release" plugin; just not the perform phase.

I have notes on Spatial4j's release process here:
https://github.com/locationtech/spatial4j/blob/master/devnotes.md

~ David