Re: [cbi-dev] HIPP user rights

In my opinion workspaces should not be shared with anonymous users as there's no way to know for sure what is beign shared and they only exist until the next build starts, which depending on how active your project is might not be very long. Instead if you want to retain certain files such as logs you should use the Hudson Archiving feature to save specifically selected data with the build results.

Regards,
Thanh