Re: [cbi-dev] HIPP user rights

Hi Christian, Mikael, all

On 02/18/2016 09:39 AM, Mikaël Barbero wrote:
You're right. By default, anonymous users of HIPP can not see workspaces or job configuration. If you want me to change that for your HIPP, just give me its name. Note that you can do it by yourself on a per job basis, by ticking job "workspace" permissions for anonymous user ("Enable job-based security" must be activated for the given job).
Since we're a very open community, shouldn't the anonymous users have read permissions by default? In many cases, reading the Jenkins config can be used as a reference of how to build a project locally.
What kind of information is considered as not safe to share?

Cheers,
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat