From: cbi-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <cbi-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Christian Pontesegger <christian.pontesegger@xxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, February 22, 2016 9:06 AM
To: Common-build Developers discussion
Subject: [cbi-dev] Running HIPP UI tests

Hi,

currently I am running unit tests using
<artifactId>tycho-surefire-plugin</artifactId>
                         <configuration>
<useUIHarness>false</useUIHarness>
                         </configuration>

on HIPP. This works fine as long as I do not want to user workbench
services. Now when I want to add those I somehow need to configure the
UI part on HIPP. Is there any tutorial available how to do this?

thanks
Christian