Re: [cbi-dev] Publishing Build Artifacts

Hi Christoph,

Agreed that the documentation could be clearer. Please feel free to edit the wiki as you find things that are missing on it.

Your project ID is modeling.elk, so you have two spaces where you can put downloadable bits:

- /shared/modeling/elk, for temporary artifacts (snapshots, nightly, etc.). This folder is not backuped nor it is mirrored. The bits will be available at http://build.eclipse.org/modeling/elk
- /home/data/httpd/download.eclipse.org/modeling/elk for long term storage. This folder is backuped and mirrored. Note that symlinks are not supported to help mirrors work properly. The bits will be available at http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/elk

These folder are NFS mounted on every HIPP and on build.eclipse.org, so you can just copy your files over there as a post build step. You can also move them from /shared to /home/data/httpd/download.eclipse.org when you promote a build.

Feel free to fill bugs on Eclipse Foundation > Community > Servers if you have issues while accessing these folders.

Cheers,
Mikael

Note to Erwin: just replace modeling/elk by technology/triquetrum