Re: [cbi-dev] Publishing Build Artifacts

Hi

It's confusingly easy. Just do

/opt/public/common/apache-ant-1.8.1/bin/ant -f publishroot/publisher.ant -Dbuild.archives=${WORKSPACE}

as your final action.

    Regards

        Ed Willink

On 17/02/2016 12:39, Christoph Daniel Schulze wrote:
Hi everyone,

I'm having a bit of a hard time with our HIPP instance. Our automatic
builds are working beautifully, but I haven't seen many details in the
documentation on how to actually publish the artifacts to the downloads
area.

I tried looking at other Hudson configurations, but most are -- rightly
so -- not accessible to me, and the remaining ones I looked at are often
much more complex than what we currently require.

Here's what I've gathered so far:

- We should publish nightly builds to a descendant of /shared. Am I free
to choose the exact directory I put it in? As in, can I just copy our
artifacts to /shared/elk/nightly and link to
http://build.eclipse.org/elk/nightly or are there any other rules I'm
not aware of?

- Where is the long term storage mounted on our HIPP instance, and what
is the mapping to URLs we should link to?

It would be nice if the Hudson Wiki page could go into more detail on
these questions. :)

Cheers,
 Christoph Daniel