[cbi-dev] Nominate Mikael Barbero as new project lead

I don't have time to do much(if anything) on the CBI project so I would like to nominate Mikael Barbero as the new project co-lead in my place as I have been neglecting what's going on in the project for quite some time.

He has been doing most of the work, planning and doing releases and so on. This really wouldn't be a change for the project as he is the de-facto lead of CBI in terms of work done so it's time to sync the administrative things.

Alexander Kurtakov
Red Hat Eclipse team

Back to the top